Rates & Fees
I currently offer 45 - 50 minute individual sessions and 60 minute couples and family sessions via telehealth (audio and video) on a secure platform.
$170.00 for 50 minute individual sessions.
Sliding scale rates start at $120.00 for a 45 minute session. Sliding scale rates are only available for individual therapy.
$200.00 for 60 minute couples/family sessions.
The first session/Intake session is $190 for 50 minutes. Please be aware that this fee is required for all first individual sessions including sliding scale.
Documentation/paperwork/phone calls fee is $85 for up to 30 minutes or $170 hourly.
Fees for services are due at the start of your therapy appointment.
I accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Unfortunately, I do not accept insurance. However, I may be able to see you as an out-of-network provider. I can provide monthly Summary of Fees statements also known as a Super Bill. Based on your insurance company, you may be able to submit this statement for reimbursement consideration. Although many insurance companies reimburse for therapy with proof of payment, I cannot guarantee reimbursement. If you have any questions about this process, please contact your insurance company directly, so they can provide you with the most up to date information.
- An agreement will be made between therapist and client/parent(s)/legal guardian regarding the frequency of therapy.
- The frequency of therapy will be developed with the intent of maximizing the therapeutic effect of treatment. Cancellations will compromise progress.
- When the need arises to cancel an appointment, we request notification as soon as possible, but preferably within 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time if possible.
- I provide a 15 minute wait period for clients, as I know traffic and other things can cause delays. If the client does not contact me and is not present after 15 minutes, the session will end and a full session fee will be charged.
- Canceling or no showing for three scheduled appointments will result in losing you/your child’s appointment times and/or the charge of your agreed upon session rate per missed appointment.
- Therapist cancellations do not count against client.